Final application: 2017-10-15
JBT is an international market leading company in the global food processing industry. We have offices in more than 100 countries all over the world. We are growing both organically and by acquisitions and are continuously looking for new employees that want to grow with us! We offer you the growth potential of a company with a developing technology that is unique in its field, plus a collaborative working environment where your individuality, imagination and talent will be recognized and rewarded.
We are now looking for our next Technical Support & Purchasing Specialist to join our team in Helsingborg!
- You will work as Technical Support & Purchasing Specialist and support the organisation worldwide with technical support of spare parts and purchasing.
- Provide phone/on-line technical support to sales reps and suppliers.
- Identify spare parts for the global aftermarket for both recently installed and older equipment.
- Responsible for purchase of non-stock spare parts and negotiate price and delivery terms with suppliers.
- Coordinate activities between spare parts sales reps, suppliers and warehouse.
- Participate in RCI (improvement) projects with other departments.
Our focus is finding the right person, to further develop you and the company. As a person, you are a doer with a lot of drive. You are structured as well as flexible and strives to solve problems. You like to have many points of contacts and your focus is to deliver high quality service.
- Some years’ experience of related tasks or role and preferably from a technical field.
- Technical interest and a willingness to learn new things.
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Office and ERP systems such as Movex, SAP or similar.
- Fluent in English and Swedish. Other languages is considered a merit.
What we offer
- A full-time position, based in our Helsingborg head office for Europe, Middle East and Africa
- The ability to work in an established international and fast growing company with great opportunities for personal development
- A work environment where we value individual initiatives
- Continuous development and improvement, and always together as a team
We welcome you to apply by sending us your CV and resume by using Apply. The position may be filled before the application deadline.
Contact Jonas Ekberg, Spare Parts Manager Protein EMEA, at email@example.com for questions.
Do you want to know more about us?
Please have a look at our products at www.youtube.com.
Please go to our website www.jbtc.com.