Final application: 2017-10-22
JBT is an international market leading company in the global food processing industry. We have offices in more than 100 countries all over the world. We are growing both organically and by acquisitions and are continuously looking for new employees that want to grow with us! We offer you the growth potential of a company with a developing technology that is unique in its field, plus a collaborative working environment where your individuality, imagination and talent will be recognized and rewarded.
We are now looking for our next Service Technician to join our team in Helsingborg!
- You will work as a Service Technician responsible for the Nordic and sometimes Baltic countries together with your 3 colleagues.
- In this role you are expected to travel frequently. Approximately between 25-30 weekends per year with an average length of 3-4 days. Which means you will instead be off-duty in the weeks to comply with the labour law.
- Main tasks is to carry out primarily service, repair, inspections and rebuilding of existing equipment as well as performing service and field trouble shooting.
- Provide technical support both on site and by phone/email.
- Train customer employees in maintenance, operation, safety and cleaning.
Our focus is finding the right person, to further develop you and the company. As a person, you are flexible and enjoy travelling and solving customers’ problems. You have a lot of drive and are self-motivated.
- An education within a technical, mechanical or electrical field
- At least 3 years’ experience from similar tasks or role
- Ability to create and maintain good customer relations and enjoys to travel for work
- Driver license
- Fluent in a Scandinavian language and English. Any additional language is an advantage
- Knowledge within welding and electricity are considered a merit
What we offer
- An exciting full-time position where the days never looks the same
- The ability to work in an established international and fast growing company with great opportunities for personal development
- A work environment where we value individual initiatives
- Continuous development and improvement, and always together as a team
We welcome you to apply by sending us your CV and resume by using Apply.
Contact Robin Wachmann, Service Manager Nordic & Baltic, at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions.
Do you want to know more about us?
Please have a look at our products at Youtube.
Please go to our website hemsida.