NCC is one of the leading construction and property development companies in Northern Europe, with sales of SEK 53 billion and 17 000 employees 2016. With the Nordic region as its home market, NCC is active throughout the value chain – developing and building residential and commercial properties, and constructing industrial facilities and public buildings, roads, civil engineering structures and other types of infrastructure. Our vision is to renew our industry and provide superior sustainable solutions. Our values are honesty, respect, trust and pioneering spirit.
NCC are challenging ourselves to create a better tomorrow hallmarked by top-class sustainable solutions. We want to be at the cutting edge and if we shall be able to deliver our upcoming development projects and programs we need to expand our team with two Senior Project Managers.
As a Senior Project Manager you will assume overall responsibility for delivering projects and programs.
- Assures projects are completed according to schedule and within budget
- Directs project estimating for both time and budget
- Manages project resourcing
- Manages project quality control
- Manages project adherence to requirements and specifications
- Assure project adherence to deadlines/milestones
- Assures project adherence to scope
- Assures proper project documentation is generated
- Manages risk
- Assures communications are distributed to all appropriate team members
- Communicates project status reporting
Qualifications, skills and abilities
- University degree or equivalent and 5 or more yerars of project management
- Experience of managing large-scale projects
- Ability to meet high standards for quality and accuracy under tight deadlines
- Ability to organize people, projects and information
- Ability to exhibit client service approach with results-driven performance
- Fluent in English, it is also meriting with additional language skills in the Nordic languages as Swedish, Danish, Finnish or Norwegian.
Preferable in HQ, Solna Stockholm.
If you have any questions, please contact Head of Group ODIT PMO Erik Huusko who will try to answer you by email during summer firstname.lastname@example.org. Please register you application and CV as soon as possible, but no later than 20 th of august 2017. The selection process will start after 21th august. Welcome with your application!
Grow together with us!