As a prime driver in the electronics industry, our world-leading and unique production solutions impact the very future of technology. And our technology is everywhere. Inside jet motors travelling the globe. Inside people as pace makers continue to save lives. Even in space, as NASA’s robot explores the lands of Mars. Right now, we are on a journey of growth, where we continue to explore new markets and expand worldwide. And on the road ahead, we need the right kind of people by our side. People, perhaps, much like you.
Placering: Stockholms län, Stockholm
Bransch: Teknik, Naturvetenskap, Industri, produktion, Kvalitet och miljö
Antal tjänster: 1
Your challenge – and what you can expect
We are looking for a Quality Engineer that will strengthen our organization with focus on product and production quality. You will be working in a cross functional environment, close cooperation with production, service, suppliers and R&D with a clear goal to work with continues improvements, you will:
- Be responsible for analysis and drive corrective actions of Customer, Supplier and production related deviations and improvements.
- Responsible for quality reporting towards our internal customers and stakeholders.
- Work with continuous improvements on products and processes including monitoring and deliveries to meet our quality KPIs.
- Be part of the team implementing the LEAN methodology within the organisation
Who you are – and what you will need to succeed
Do you have the drive to deliver results, the courage to try new paths and the desire to excel together? Then Mycronic could be the right place for you. You are a true team player with an open attitude, a positive mindset and a high level of personal responsibility. You thrive in a global and fast-changing environment where your ability to prioritize–and reprioritize–come to its full use. On top of this, you need:
- A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent knowledge through work experience.
- General understanding of different technical areas (Electronic, Mechanical and Mechatronic) and manufacturing processes.
- Managing smaller projects such as, external or internal product, production and process quality improvements.
- Knowledge of 8D and PPAP methodology.
- Experience working in PDM and MPS systems.
- Good knowledge in Office.
- Familiar with Lean Manufacturing philosophy and its application.
- Driven and analytic with excellent communication skills.
- Fluency in both Swedish and English, written and spoken alike.
Mycronic has a diverse culture and workforce that we believe makes us a better company, fueling our innovation and enabling us to succeed in a rapidly changing world and marketplace. We strive however continuously for improvements in the area of diversity as we are operating in a global market which requires a diverse workforce that can understand our customers as well as different markets and cultures. We believe that promoting diversity gives us a competitive advantage
Who we are – and what we offer
Mycronic is a Swedish high-tech company with more than 560 people engaged in the development, manufacturing and marketing of production equipment. We offer you the chance to join a profitable and growing company with an open work culture and knowledgeable colleagues. Colleagues who learn and share expertise with each other to drive innovation and increase customer value. With all our different perspectives, backgrounds and expertise we keep making the impossible possible. Again and again. And it is our three core values–passion for business, passion for technology and passion for people–that guides, drives and unites us, all over the globe.
Find out more about Mycronic and what it’s like to work with us at www.mycronic.com/career.
For more information, please contact