JBT is an international market leading company in the global food processing industry. We have offices in more than 100 countries all over the world and we have customers like Gunnar Dafgård AB, Fazer Oy and Danish Crown AmbA. As we continue to grow, we are now hiring new people to join our Technology division.
- You will work as a Project Manager within our R&D team in Helsingborg to lead pre-studies and new product development projects of food processing equipment
- Overall responsible for planning, execution and delivery of the project
- Lead the cross functional project team and manage stakeholders at different levels in the organization
- Ensure efficient project management processes and methods
Our focus is finding the right person, to further develop you and the company. As a person, you are result-oriented and a strong communicator capable to build trustful relations. You have the ability to see the whole picture, but at the same time have a practical mind-set and like to be hands on.
- At least Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering with five years of relevant work experience
- Excellent communication skills in English, both verbal and written
- Strong technical and practical problem solving skills
- Experience from Lean Product Development and agile methods are valued
- Experience from the food industry or other industry with high hygiene requirements is an advantage
What we offer
- A full-time position, based in our Helsingborg office
- The ability to work in an established international company
- A work environment where we value individual initiatives
- Continuous development and improvement, and always together as a team
The position may be filled before the application deadline. Please do not hesitate to submit your application today. Send in your CV and resume by using Apply.
Contact Mario Begic, R&D Manager, at +46424904397 for questions.
Do you want to know more about us?
Please have a look at our products at www.youtube.com.
Please go to our website www.jbtc.com.