As a prime driver in the electronics industry, our world-leading and unique production solutions impact the very future of technology. And our technology is everywhere. Inside jet motors travelling the globe. Inside people as pace makers continue to save lives. Even in space, as NASA’s robot explores the lands of Mars. Right now, we are on a journey of growth, where we continue to explore new markets and expand worldwide. And on the road ahead, we need the right kind of people by our side. People, perhaps, much like you.
Placering: Stockholms län, Stockholm
Bransch: Teknik, Naturvetenskap, Industri, produktion
Antal tjänster: 1
Your challenge – and what you can expect
Do you have what it takes to excel our production and quality improvements processes? You will find yourself at the very forefront of the electronics industry and take on a broad role with operational responsibilities. It will be your mission to assure–and excel–our production and product quality and efficiency throughout the product lifecycles.
You will be part of a team, supporting the organisation with the mission to work with continuous improvements within Processes, Product quality, Production efficiency as well as cost reductions. You will have close contacts with colleagues from other departments and subsidiaries. As you work across functions and cultures to ensure results, you will:
· Technical and production support towards our internal customers.
· Work with continuous improvements on products and processes.
· Be a part of the industrialization process in our cross functional development project teams.
· Be part of the team implementing the LEAN methodology within the organisation
Who you are – and what you will need to succeed
Do you have the drive to deliver results, the courage to try new paths and the desire to excel together? Then Mycronic could be the right place for you. You are a true team player with an open attitude, a positive mindset and a high level of personal responsibility. You thrive in a global and fast-changing environment where your ability to prioritize–and reprioritize–come to its full use. On top of this, you need:
· A Bachelor’s degree in Production Engineering, or equivalent knowledge through work experience.
· Good understanding of different technical areas (Electronic, Mechanical, Optics, Mechatronic and Software).
· Managing smaller projects such as, production process and product quality improvements.
· Knowledge working with tools such as DFX, VSM, PFMEA, PQP.
· Knowledge in 3D CAD design and tools, a plus if you also have experience boot in Electronics and Mechanical areas.
· Experience working in PDM and MPS systems.
· Good knowledge in Office.
· Familiar with the Lean Manufacturing philosophy and its application.
· Driven and analytic with excellent communication skills.
· Fluency in English, written and spoken alike.
Mycronic has a diverse culture and workforce that we believe makes us a better company, fueling our innovation and enabling us to succeed in a rapidly changing world and marketplace. We strive however continuously for improvements in the area of diversity as we are operating in a global market which requires a diverse workforce that can understand our customers as well as different markets and cultures. We believe that promoting diversity gives us a competitive advantage
Who we are – and what we offer
Mycronic is a Swedish high-tech company with more than 560 people engaged in the development, manufacturing and marketing of production equipment. We offer you the chance to join a profitable and growing company with an open work culture and knowledgeable colleagues. Colleagues who learn and share expertise with each other to drive innovation and increase customer value. With all our different perspectives, backgrounds and expertise we keep making the impossible possible. Again and again. And it is our three core values–passion for business, passion for technology and passion for people–that guides, drives and unites us, all over the globe.
Find out more about Mycronic and what it’s like to work with us at mycronic.com/career.
For more information, please contact
In this recruitment we are working with Experis - a ManpowerGroup Company.
If you have further questions, please contact Recruitment Consultant Håkan Kempel, at 08-736 28 46