JBT is an international market leading company in the global food processing industry. We have offices in more than 100 countries all over the world and we have customers like Gunnar Dafgård AB, Fazer Oy and Danish Crown AmbA. As we continue to grow, we are now hiring new people to join our Technology department.
- You will work as a Development Engineer within our R&D team in Helsingborg to develop and design food processing equipment for the Food industry.
- Lead concept development and conduct technical studies as well as carry out tests and validation.
- Participate in the early phases of our new product development projects. High demands on thermal treatment, reliability and hygiene are key customer demands.
Our focus is finding the right person, to further develop you and the company. As a person, you are self-motivated and innovative with a strong technical interest. You are a creative and an analytical team player as well as a skilled problem solver.
- A degree in Mechanical Engineering
- At least 10 years of experience in product development with deep technical knowledge
- Good communication skills in English, both verbal and written
- Experience from the food industry or other industry with high hygiene requirements is an advantage
- Knowledge in thermodynamics and experience with filing patents is also valued but not a requirement
What we offer
- A full-time position, based in our Helsingborg office
- The ability to work in an established international company
- A work environment where we value individual initiatives
- Continuous development and improvement, and always together as a team
The position may be filled before the application deadline. Please do not hesitate to submit your application today. Send in your CV and resume by using Apply
Contact Mario Begic, R&D Manager, at +46424904397 for questions.
Do you want to know more about us?
Please have a look at our products at www.youtube.com.
Please go to our website www.jbtc.com.